Your child is now booked on the course you have chosen. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
- Please send your child in weather-appropriate sports clothing, and ready to play, with a packed lunch and plenty of drinks.
- Shin pads are essential and we recommend a pair of trainers to change into.
- Additional warm clothing is advised, particularly for younger children.
- Children will only be supervised during course hours.
- There will be an emergency first-aider at all venues.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any loss of money, or belongings, damage or injury arising from the courses whatsoever.
- Cash or cheque can be paid on the day to a member of the community foundation who is in attendance.
- Please make cheques payable to BCFITC.